Did you know your school email has many perks to it? The student life may be full of empty pockets, but these awesome hacks give you sweet deals. Here’s a list of money saving ideas you can use your .edu email with!
• An Amazon Prime membership for students who use their .edu emails is $6.49 a month and get 6 months FREE. Youget free shipping on all orders and unlimited TV and movies. You also get discounts on your purchases.
• Need to use Office Word, but don’t want to pay for it? Get Office 365 for free with your .edu email!
• Can’t afford to pay $10 a month for Spotify? Well now you can get Spotify, Hulu, AND Showtime for $4.99 a month! Just click this link.
• Need to update your technology? Best Buy has deals for students! Sign up with your school email and find those discounts.
• Going shopping? Bring your student ID! Stores of all kinds give discounts. Here is a 100+ list of stores you might find discounts at. Click this link.
• Have a big presentation coming up? Don’t worry! Prezi has a free account for students!
• Thinking about getting your own checking account? Well here are some banks that offer a free checking account with no monthly fees for students.
• UNiDAYS is an awesome app that is free for students to use. It includes every store that has student discounts along with limited time offers. From fashion to technology, they have it all!
• If you’re studying engineering, architecture, or graphic design, you can get different types of software for free at Autodesk