Coconut oil has so many different uses. It is all natural and multi-purposed. Anyone can use these awesome hacks to make their nights moisturizing. All ingredients in this article can be simply bought at your local Walmart or Target!
1. Lip Scrub: Make your lips feel soft and smooth with this easy peasy homemade scrub.
-> All you need is: any sugar, coconut oil, any honey, and essential oils (optional). Get a small bowl and combine the ingredients. The measurements don’t matter! The consistency is all up to you. Add lavender essential oil to help fall asleep at night. Before bed, apply your new scrub to a toothbrush (or finger) and brush away! Wipe off once you’re done.
2. Foot Scrub: Wake up with smooth heels with this scrub and aftercare.
-> First, combine 2 cups of either ground Himalayan salt (or regular coarse salt), 1/2 cup of coconut oil, and 10 drops of peppermint essential oil in a cup. Now, apply and rinse with water. After the scrub, run a little bit of coconut oil on your feet and slide on socks to lock in moisture.
3. Overnight Hair Mist: Is your hair frizzy and damaged? Well here is a hair mist you can use to stop hair fall out, promote growth, and prevent dry, damaged hair.
-> All you need is 3 tbs of coconut oil, 1 cup of rose water, and a few drops of your choice of essential oil. Mix it and add it to a spray bottle. Lightly spray onto roots and ends before bed!
4. Nail Care: Soften the cuticles and strengthen your nails overnight by rubbing a small amount of coconut oil on them.
5. Eyelash/Eyebrow Growth Serum: Make your eyelashes and eyebrows grow longer and stronger by mixing these two ingredients.
-> For this, you need any simple castor oil and coconut oil. Mix a small amount of each and pour it into any small bottle. Use a mascara wand to apply a thin layer over the lash line or eyebrows.
6. Pimples Remedy: This depends on the type of skin you have. If you have dry skin, a small dab of coconut oil on the area will kill bacteria and reduce the redness. If you have oil skin, then dab a small amount of tea tree oil onto the area. This acts as a natural disinfectant to remove the bacteria.